I am feeling the baby move too! I felt the first movements on Clint's birthday. How cool is that!? Some days the baby is more active than others, but there are definitely little kicks, pokes, and turns coming from the inside! It is the neatest feeling in the world. I look forward to the times in my day that I can sit absolutely still and feel this little miracle in me. Unfortunately, nothing can be felt from the outside, but hopefully it won't be too long before Dad can feel the little one too!
Back-to-school shopping was a little different this year since I was buying all maternity clothes! A lot of my old clothes I thought would be great for pregnancy, well... aren't. They just don't fit right, or are tighter than normal. So, that meant some new clothes! Yippee! It is definitely fun "showing off" my belly instead of trying to hide it like I do when I'm not pregnant :) Here is my 18 week belly pic:
No comments:
Post a Comment