I have been sleeping well, but not for long periods of time. I have to get up to pee every few hours :) Also, my arms fall asleep very easily which makes sleeping uncomfortable. My doctor said this is all normal and there is not much I can do. My body must be preparing me for something :)
I still have days that I do not feel that this experience is real. I guess I have wanted a baby for so many years, that now that it has become a reality it is hard for me to process. I am just so thankful and excited that this is finally happening to us!
Clint and I went to our child care basics and infant CPR class last Saturday. It was nice to be reassured that we will figure this while parenting thing out and that we know what to do in an emergency situation.
| 36 weeks - you can tell that everything is getting bigger, even my face! |
My class surprised me at our Winter Party with a bunch of goodies for Sam! They are such a generous bunch!
My friend, Kristen, had her baby, Stella, on Wednesday, November 30th!!! We were all so excited to welcome her, and she seems pretty happy about it too :) I was also lucky that I got a pass from my doctor so that I could travel to Austin to meet her. She is the most beautiful baby and I can't wait to hold her again!
I guess that is all for now! I hope everyone is doing well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment